Q: How smoothly would your wellness wheel roll?
A: My wellness wheel would role fairly smoothly. Everything in in the rang of 4.2 out of 5 to 4.6 out of 5. Never the less, it would still be bumpy
Q: In which areas of your life are you most well?
A: I am most well in physical wellness, but only by a marginal amount of 0.2. I think this is because I love physical exercise and all kinds of sports. I take care of myself well.
Q:In which areas of your life are you least well?
A: In spiritual and psychological wellness. Spiritually, I do not take time to enjoy beauty around me very often. Psychologically, I tend not to set goals or create unstructured time often.
Q: What improvements would you like to see in your wellness wheel? How can you achieve these? I want to balance out my wellness even more. I will not limit my physical but strive to advance my spiritual and psychological wellness by enjoying the beauty arround me and taking time to setting goals.
My Physical Exercise Table
Monday
|
Tuesday
|
Wednesday
|
Thursday
|
Friday
|
Saturday
|
Sunday
|
| 35 min - ping pong at school Soccer - 60 min Swimming 60min | 35 min - ping pong at school Tennis - 60 min | 35 min - ping pong at school Lacrosse - 60 min Soccer - 120 min | 35 min - ping pong at school | 35 min - ping pong at school Ultimate Frisbee - 60 min | Soccer - 90 min | Family choice of sport - 90 min |
Q: What healthy benefits of exercise caught your attention?
A: Lower chance of having problems that kill like heart attacks and breast cancer.
Q: What benefit would you like to improve at?
A: Improving endurance because though I can already endure a lot, I want to get stronger and more able. For me, endurance is one of the best character traits you can have
Q: In your opinion, are you getting enough exercise? Explain
A: Definitely. I have atleast 1 hour of physical activity every day and even more on most week days. Additionally, sometimes, I play a random sport with my friends on weekends.
Q: If you need to make some changes, what are they and how will you achieve them? If you get enough exercise, how will you maintain?
A: I will maintain my exercise by not dropping any sports from my schedule and seeing if I can add some more on weekends. That way, I should fall behind on physical exercise
Q: List 3 ways in which exercise helps you maintain different areas of your wellness
A: Physical exercise improves optimism, enables weight loss, and reduces depression.

No comments:
Post a Comment