PE Basket Ball Evaluation
Sorry, but I wasn’t able to
upload the video for this evaluation, but I think I can remember fairly well
how I think I did. Kabir, Martin, Sinat and I were quite good at moving into
space. We were always moving into an area where it would be easy for the passer
to give us the ball. I don’t think my pivoting skills was that great, but we
were always moving so we didn’t have so much of a chance to practice that. We
also didn’t focus too much on evading (though we should have) because we were
passing so much. My shooting was the worst for me. I was not really that bad of
a shot, but I didn’t want to take a shot. I was worried that I would miss. I
think the same applied to most of my other teammates. Only four or five shots
were taken in 10 different rounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment