Monday, 9 September 2013

Parent Student Agreement

1.  I am responsible enough to bring my laptop home every day because...
             I have not been forgetting my laptop anywhere, I don't use it in non restricted areas, and I am always remembering to go back to homeroom to charge my laptop.


2.  How will you make sure that you make sure your laptop is charged each night, where will you do it, when, and explain your routine.
             I will make sure that my laptop is charged each night since I will make a routine to do it. I will charge it on my desk because that is where I keep my watch and I always take that on my way down. If I keep my laptop right below it, I will remember to take that with me too. I will charge it when I sit down to do my homework. My routine is to charge my computer before I do my homework.







No comments:

Post a Comment