Thursday, 5 September 2013

5 4 3 2 1 + 8

5= Five Fruits and Vegetables a Day.
            I do not get a sufficient amount of fruits or veggies. I have around one fruit and two vegetables on a typical day. Sometimes, when having a vegetable dish, I will have like five, six or seven different veggies.

4= Four Glasses of Water a Day:
            I drink atleast one full water bottle at school and have around three or four cups of water at home so I come quite close to four glasses of water. I meet the requirements.

3= Three Laughs a Day:
            I am always quiet on the bus but when I get to school, I'm out playing, laughing saying hi, and generally having a good time. When I get home, there are smiles all around and at the dinner table, I'm more than glad to tell my mom and dad about my day.

2= Less than Two Hours of Screen Time a Day:
           I do some gaming on the computer on a week day and play about an hour of Fifa 13 on weekends but I defiantly do not exceed two hours.

1= One Hour of Exercise a Day:
          I definitely get one hour of exercise a day. I play basketball during all of my recesses and I go for lots of after school activities like soccer, lacrosse, and ultimate frisbee.

8= Eight Hours of Sleep a Day:
          I get about nine hours of sleep a week day. This isn't enough for my age so I need to work on getting some more sleep. Maybe I could try to sleep on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment