Saturday, 26 January 2013

Best of Buxton, Weekly News

Hello folks and welcome back to the SAS channel. I'm your host Kayzad Bharucha. I explained in my previous post how this show now works so I can get straight to the subject. Basically, we're going to dish up the questions and answers about something we discovered on our exclusive trip to Mr. Buxton's class. Stay tuned for more on Best of Buxton, Weekly News.

Welcome back folks. Now back to business. Today's subject is: the poem recital on Wednesday.

Q: What exactly is going to happen?
A: Well, we have to choose a poem to memorise and recite it o the rest of the class with loads of passion. However, Mr. Buxton has told us to bring the poem back in on Monday so I assume their is something more.

Q: Where did you get the poems
A: We should have gotten them from Mr. Buxton's blog but it was okay to take the poems from the internet

Q: Do you think that the  poems will be easy to memorise?
A: That's a tricky question. I've chosen a six stanzas poem but I think that the others have chosen shorter poems so there should not be any problems 

That's all  for tonight folks. See you at the next episode of  Best of  Buxton, Weekly News.  I'm Kayzad Bharucha and your watching the SAS channel

No comments:

Post a Comment