Hello and welcome back to SAS channel. I'm your host Kayzad Bharucha. Well long time no see to all of you. Hope all of you enjoyed your winter holidays but now it's time to get back in business. Anyway, the system of this show has changed to an question and answer show. I supply the topic and the answers. You supply three questions. Well here it goes.
This weeks topic is: Poetry unit has started and Mr.Buxton says he's going to blow us away
Q: What have you been doing so far?
A: Just writing ordinary poems. We haven't learned any strategies but I think this is like an on demand piece of work
Q: Isn't poetry a little sappy?
A: Not at all. Poetry is what we live for. The powerful play of life goes on, but maybe you can contribute a verse
Q: Do you enjoy poetry?
A: Of course I do. It's amazing to truly express your feelings in different ways. But I like to listen to poetry. Owen and Ashlin have a future career as poets.
Well, that's all for today next episode will be next weekend. Hope to see you all again. Bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment