Saturday, 2 February 2013

Best of Buxton, Weekly News

Hello  folks and welcome back. I'm your host Kayzad and your watching the SAS channel. Nothing is holding us up so lets kick in to the main part of the show. We have a juicy scoop for our topic. Today subject is: the poetry recitation

Q: Did you just have to recite a poem
A: No, we also had to create a full interpretation which included the acronym P.O.E.T.R.Y which stands for Perspective, Opinion, Eye images, Title, Retell, whY, but not necessarily in that order

Q: Was it fun to watch.
A: Of course but listening to the interpretation was a little tiring. However, the poems were great

Q: Was it easy
A: Well, I don't really know but I found it natural because I like to do a lot of hot spot stuff

That's all for today. Thank you for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment