Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Week 11/12 Tech 7

Well, this tech ed class, I learned about the value of creativity, teamwork, and being crazy. During making our chain reactions, we had to come up with new ones. Now I'm not especially good at doing that. I was simply thinking more dominos, or something like that. However, together, my team created some pretty awesome steps that were quite creative. Teamwork was also invaluable to our success. If just one person was working on the chain reaction and everyone else watching YouTube videos, we surely would have failed miserably. Thankfully, everyone was quite diligent and responsible. Moreover, being crazy was surprisingly helpful. I randomly suggested we use a fan to blow little pieces of paper (machine gun bullets) at our board. Though it was totally crazy and impossible to do, we used the fan to raise a victory sign. That was our last step and extremely cool, when it worked. So, though there were many more things I learned, I think these were the most valuable.


No comments:

Post a Comment