Bug Banquet
Lets face it. We have been denying it for years, but we can’t ignore it anymore. Insects have to become a key part of our diet. Right now, the demand for meat increasing. 70% of agricultural land is being used for livestock, and with one third the amount of mouths to feed, meat for everyone will be impossible. Insects are the perfect solution. With over 6 million different types of species of insects, there is an estimated 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects alive at any point in time according to Department of Systematic Biology in the National Museum of Natural History. Clearly, insects are the perfect solution. They have as many nutrients as most meats have, take up minimal space, and are an extremely abundant. Don’t let any appearance deprive your taste buds of the ultimate experience of your life! Ge out there and try bugs now!
| http://www.corvallisadvocate.com/2013/0307-edible-sustainable-insects/ |
Love the image - mmmmm, yummy! 4/4
ReplyDeleteI included varied kinds of evidence such as facts, quotations, examples, and definitions. I analyzed or explained the reasons and evidence, showing how they fit with my claim(s) and build my argument.
I wrote about another possible position or positions--counterclaim(s)--and explained why the evidence for my position outweighed it.
I worked to make my argument compelling as well as understandable. I brought out why it matters and why the audience should care about it.