Thursday, 14 August 2014

The Marshmallow Challenge Reflection

         What kind of collaborator are you: Recently, from the beginning of fifth grade, I have been a leader. I had taken charge of the group and made sure we got the thing done. However, recently, I have realised my tendency to be a little bossy, and I am trying to let other people have a chance to take charge while I, though I give ideas of my own, tend to follow what they say.

         What are your strengths: My strengths lie in my ability to typically foresee a problem we might encounter and configure an idea to overcome that particular obstacle. I won't destroy peoples ideas, but might suggest a slight tweak that could stop the problem.

         What are your weaknesses: My biggest weakness is that (on competitions like the marshmallow challenge) I might wander off to look at the progress of other people. If I can stick to the team, I might be more productive. I also should try to encourage quite people to share their ideas.


;

No comments:

Post a Comment