Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Water Project Post #1

In school, we have begun our water project. The water project is a project where we have to try to make some sort of a difference by raising awareness, building a filter or a transportation filter, supporting an organisation, or anything else that can make a difference. This does not have to succeed. This is week 1. I am working with Rahul but he has already been approved and I have not.

Admittedly, I have not done much. I have simply discussed ideas and we have agreed to attempt to ban disposable plastic water bottles in our school. We need to act quickly because we do have a deadline on the 14 of April. We need to involved with the Global Issues Network club in our school because they're also trying to ban disposable plastic water bottles. I also think it would be a great idea if we can actually also spread awareness about how much water is actual used to make plastic water bottles through flyers and maybe even ask for donations. If I can start one of the online fundraising accounts and ask for donations around my condo and Rahul's condo.




No



Water Bottles

2 comments:

  1. It sounds very planned out. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds you made a very clear plan! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete