Tuesday, 10 December 2013

KM Run Video



I think that my team did a decent job. We had to cut some stuff out but if we were more attentive, we could have got more done. We also should have been better planed. Over all, it was a B grade







This is a video of me rock climbing. On the last day, I had a goal to get to panel 7 and I went way past my goal. I was thrilled that I went so far but sad I lacked the courage to go to the top. Unfortunately, I did not video my climb. I only fell on this one because one of the holds got yanked out a bit and I lost my grip

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that really made me laugh! It still gave me the tips, but in a fun way. Too bad I didn't watch this BEFORE the KM run-- I might've avoided my puking episode!

    -- Naya :)

    PS: A+!

    ReplyDelete