Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Seven for the Win
TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW! ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 7 because I have been in the variety show and I love to overact. I always love to put on this overdramatic face and my parents call me a drama king. But I am nervous. I need atleast 5 hours to practice even a small part. So I am a 7. Other than that though, I have no experience in drama. (Go on to give us a bit more history of what experience you currently have in drama.... even if it's none!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment