I like how you took a video of the whole thing, it gave me a better understanding. I would have liked it better if you described what mass,volume and density are a little more. You are one of the only people that managed to get a video, well done!
Cool! There is some stuff that I did not know about in this video. It is very informational and specific details in the video. One thing that you could work on was that I had a hard time hearing you. But overall, It was a great video Marlee
That was an interesting post, but I think you could have put a little more information. I liked how you said everything in scientific words. Good job Kayzad.
It is ok, but I can't evan hear you very much.But all of it is sorta good. Good Job
ReplyDeleteI like how you took a video of the whole thing, it gave me a better understanding.
ReplyDeleteI would have liked it better if you described what mass,volume and density are a little more.
You are one of the only people that managed to get a video, well done!
Cool! There is some stuff that I did not know about in this video. It is very informational and specific details in the video. One thing that you could work on was that I had a hard time hearing you. But overall, It was a great video
ReplyDeleteMarlee
That was an interesting post, but I think you could have put a little more information. I liked how you said everything in scientific words. Good job Kayzad.
ReplyDelete