Hello and welcome back to Best of Buxton, Weekly News. I'm your host Kayzad, and you're watching The SAS Channel. Today we have a special report on where everyone is and another talk about the substitute. Stay tuned for we'll be right back.
Welcome back to The SAS Channel. It seems that almost every pair has reached a stage where they are working on a shared goggle docs. This is more or less what Mr. Buxton expected from the students; however, only two working days separates the them from the deadline. The pairs were required to complete the note taking stage by Friday. Another challenge is their stunning first piece of nonfiction writing. This piece has to be even better than before
It seems that Mr. Buxton's class has had some not too good times with the substitute. Mr. Buxton will receive a note that will be a report on the class's behaviour, and that will determine the mood of Mr. Buxton. I personally expect a look of disappointment to scorch his eye's as he reads the note. I pray I am wrong, but I am reasonably good at understanding what others are thinking. Anyway, the behaviour was at a medium level and I doubt Mr. Buxton will be happy! This is a warning to everyone in his class.
Well that all for tonight. Thank you for watching Best of Buxton, Weekly News. I'm your host Kayzad. Goodbye everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment